Kraków is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Situated on the Wisła in the Lesser Poland region, the city dates back to the 7th century. Kraków has traditionally been one of the leading centers of Polish academic, cultural, and artistic life. It was even the Polish capital from 1038 to1596. There are a few places that everyone should see. The Main Market Square with St. Mary’s Basilica and the Sukiennice Cloth Hall, the Wawel Castle, the National Art Museum, the Zygmunt Bell at the Wawel Cathedral...
Join our trip to Poland! This is included:
- Bus trip to Krakow and back to Vienna
- Accomodation for three nights (hostel in the city centre) with breakfast
- Guided City Tour in Kraków
- Guided Tour & Entrance in the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Guided Tour & Entrance in the concentration camps in Ausschwitz and Birkenau
- 1x Lunch + 2x Dinner
Also, we are going to celebrate Halloween together in Krakow, so don't forget to bring your scariest costume!
Don't hesitate! Join our trip today! Register now and pay cash in our office (Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30 to 4 pm; Address: ESN Uni Wien, Universitätsring 1 - U2 Schottentor)
- 140,- € with ESNcard / 150,- € without ESNcard
ATTENTION: Please understand that an online-registration does not yet ensure your spot. In order to have a confirmed spot you have to come to our office and pay in cash!
- Everyone is invited.