join us for an amazing weekend filled to the brim with improv-workshops and -shows, socializing, and fun!
For this one ESN is working closly together with the IICV (International Improv Community Vienna) and Funnylicious - the Improvisers from Bratislava. Countless opportunities to meet people from all around the world!
Feel free to join in full or partly for the following planned program:
~10:00am: Heading to Bratislava via Train/Flixbus
1:00pm-3:00pm: Open Session with Funnylicious
7:00pm-9:00pm: OpenAir-Theater Improv-Jam
Rest of the night: Party, board games, karaoke? fun and more
remaining day: enjoying Bratislava, sightseeing, more improv, coffee, food, etc.
~8:00pm: saying goodbye and heading home
Indirect RSVP-Deadline: 27th of May 11:59pm
See you in Bratislava!
* tba in the whatsapp group
(meeting point somewhere in Vienna and going to Bratislava together)
* from 10th June 2023 (~ 10am) to 11th June 2023 (~ 9pm)
► HOW MUCH?
* it’s for free but you’ll need to pay for the accommodation, food and some workshops if you want to participate (it’s all voluntarily)
► WHAT TO BRING?
* money (also cash)
* a tooth brush & pyjamas 😛
► HOW TO SIGN UP?
* Just click on this link, get your ticket and you are ready to go! + join our whatsapp group
Whatsapp Group: Join this Whatsapp-Group for further information, flexible organizing, carpooling, etc.
Don't have Whatapp? write an email to: email@example.com
* Noise level: medium
* Crowds: more than 25 people
* Accessibility: accessible terrain for everyone
* Alcohol: alcoholic and alcohol-free drinks available
Please only buy a ticket if you really want to attend. If you can’t attend anymore, cancel your spot so that other people on the waiting list can join the event.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
By attending this event, you agree to the publication of photos and videos taken during the event.
By registering for this event you agree to conduct yourself in an appropriate, respectful manner towards the other participants.
By attending the following event you agree to follow the instructions of the ESN Team at the location regarding the COVID-19 Safety Measures and to adhere to the rules that they set out.